1. WHO IS THE CONTROLLER FOR YOUR DATA?
The data controller is Textiles Montecid S.L. (Textiles Montecid) assigned Tax ID Code (CIF) ESB47604319. Textiles Montecid’s contact details are as follows:
- Postal Address: Avda. de los Álamos 35, Polígono Industrial La Mora, 47193 La Cistérniga, Valladolid
- Head Offices: Avda. de los Álamos 35, Polígono Industrial La Mora, 47193 La Cistérniga, Valladolid (Spain)
- Telephone: +34 983 40 30 03
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We hereby inform the data subject that Textiles Montecid has appointed a Data Protection Officer, whom they can contact to bring up any matter regarding the processing of their personal data. The data subject can contact the Data Protection Officer with the following contact details: email@example.com, postal address: Avda. de los Álamos 35, Polígono Industrial La Mora, 47193 La Cistérniga, Valladolid
2. WHAT TYPE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION DOES TEXTILES MONTECID COLLATE?
Hereinafter, when we mention the “Website”, we refer to the one stated in the address bar in your web browser, the name between “www.” up to “.com”.
In accordance with Article 10 of the Information Society Services and e-Commerce Act 34/2002, Textiles Montecid, with head offices on Ronda del Sauce 15 – P.I. La Mora, 47193, La Cistérniga, Valladolid, assigned Tax ID Code (CIF) ESB47604319, recorded in the Companies Register of Valladolid, volume 1285, folio 155, sheet VA-19900, Entry 1 is the owner of this domain name, which belongs to the website.
As such, Textiles Montecid may collate the following information about those who use its website through the relevant forms: name, email address, postal address, telephone number, date of birth and account number (provided by a customer if they return a product), when the User visits the Website, signs up, makes an online purchase, contact the Website or Textiles Montecid or participates in the promotions or surveys on the Website.
Furthermore, Textiles Montecid collates all the information about how you browse the website and interact with the brand.
All of the personal data that Textiles Montecid collates come from the data subject.
3. FOR WHAT PURPOSES DO WE PROCESS PERSONAL DATA?
The data subject’s personal data will be processed for the following purposes, as applicable:
- Managing and developing the website. Signing up means that the user will be profiled as they browse the website. Such profiling involves using the customer’s personal data and the information on how they browse the website, such as products viewed or added to the basket, sections of the website visited and their location to assess their preferences and/or personal interests in order to offer suitable Website content, offers, services and products for their profile.
- Managing and developing online purchases. We use the customer’s personal information to process and ship their order, inform them via email and/or SMS or any other kind of (widely accepting) messaging platform of the order status.
- Managing and sending out information about exclusive promotions, the latest news and personalised information adapted to the data subject’s profile, interests and need as a client via email, SMS or any other widely used form of contact. Sending out this information will involve profiling users, which involves using their personal data, the order history, where applicable, and the information on how to browse the Website, to assess certain aspects related with their personal preferences, in order to offer commercial communications that are suited to their profile.
- The content, products and services in the communications will be personalised for the client depending on their interests. To manage communications, check the “View/Modify – My personal data” section in “My Account”.
- Responding to the exercise of rights to access, erasure, rectification, objection, etc., as well as queries and claims.
- Managing the notification system for when a specific item of clothing is available on the Website.
- Processing and issuing proof of purchase: digital receipt or sales invoice.
4. HOW LONG IS THE DATA STORED FOR?
Textiles Montecid will store the data for the as long as reasonably necessary bearing in mind the need to respond to issues raised or resolve problems, make improvements, activate their services or comply with the requirements stipulated in the applicable legislation. This means that they may store personal data for a reasonable period of time, even after the data subject has stopped using Textiles Montecid’s services or stopped using the Website. After this period, the personal data will be locked in all of Textiles Montecid’s systems.
5. WHAT LEGITIMATION DO WE HAVE FOR PROCESSING THE DATA?
Textiles Montecid has the following legitimate basis for processing personal data:
Performing the agreement:
The legitimate basis for processing the data subject’s personal data collated is the performance of the purchase agreement. In this respect, the data subject has to provide the necessary data to perform it. If this data is not provided, it will not be possible to complete the purchase.
The processing and issuing of the sales invoice is based on Textiles Montecid’s legal obligation with its customers.
Regarding the aforementioned purposes, the legitimate basis for processing the data subject’s personal data is their consent, if it has been provided:
- Processing registration on the Website.
- Processing the sending out of information about exclusive promotions, latest news and personalised information adapted to the data subject’s profile.
- Responding to the exercise of rights to access, rectification, erasure, objection, etc., queries and claims from the data subject.
- Managing the notification services on the availability of items of clothing on the Website.
- Processing and issuing the subsequent proof of purchase: digital receipt or sales invoice.
If the data subject retracts their consent to processing, this will not affect the performance of the purchase agreement which they have signed with Textiles Montecid.
Regarding the aforementioned purposes, the legitimate basis for processing the data subject’s personal data is Textiles Montecid’s legitimate interest:
- Profiling based on how a registered user browses the Website, as well as all users who have provided their data for such purpose.
- Profiling for sending out information about exclusive promotions, latest news and personalised information adapted to the data subject’s profile.
- Sending out customer satisfaction surveys about the products that Textiles Montecid’s customers purchase or services that they use to request their opinion in order to improve them.
Our legitimate interest is in ensuring that our Website remain safe and to help Textiles Montecid to understand its users’ needs, expectations and level of satisfaction and, as such, improve the services, products and brands. All of these actions are conducted in order to improve the level of customer satisfaction and ensure a unique browsing and purchase experience.
6. WHOM CAN WE SEND THE DATA TO?
The data subject’s personal data can be transferred/sent to the following recipients:
- Public Authorities and Public Bodies when required in the tax, labour or Social Security legislation, or any other applicable laws.
- Data processing firms, as suppliers that provide services to Textiles Montecid (messaging firms, communication firms, agencies, etc.).
Data may also be transferred internationally, within the scope of the aforementioned transfers/communication; in such case, Textiles Montecid will use standard contractual clauses adapted by the European Commission and the EU-US Privacy Shield, as a guarantee for the transfers made to countries that do not have a European Commission Adequacy Decision. In any case, the third parties with whom certain personal data is shared will have previously proven that they have adopted suitable technical and organisational measures to protect the data.
Under no circumstances shall Textiles Montecid sell any data to third parties.
7. HOW DOES TEXTILES MONTECID PROTECT PERSONAL DATA?
The Website uses information security techniques such as firewall, access control procedures and cryptography mechanisms in order to avoid unauthorised access to the data and ensure that it remains confidential. To achieve this, the user accepts that Textiles Montecid will obtain data for the relevant authentication of the access controls.
Moreover, any transaction made on the Website takes place through secure payment systems. The confidential payment data is always processed integrally and encrypted (SSL) by the corresponding institution. In this case, the integrated and encrypted processing is carried out by REDSYS Servicio de Procesamiento S.L. if payment by credit card is selected, any by Paypal INC. if paying by Paypal.
Textiles Montecid hereby states that it is away of the necessary technical and organisational measures implemented by the controllers of both payment systems in order to guarantee the security and integrity of the personal data processed, as well as to avoid it being lost, tampered with and/or access by unauthorised third parties.
8. WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE REGARDING PERSONAL DATA?
You have the following rights that you can exercise by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Right to Access: You have the right to obtain confirmation about whether Textiles Montecid is processing personal data about you or not, as well as to access the data that Textiles Montecid has on you.
- Right to Rectification: You have the right to request that Textiles Montecid rectify the persona data if it is not exact or to complete it if incomplete. If you are registered on our Website, it may be easier for you to correct it yourself by modifying your profile.
- Right to Erasure/Right to be Forgotten: You can request that your personal data be deleted when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collated.
- Right to Processing Limitation: You have the right to restrict the processing of their data and, where applicable, we will only store it for defence against any claims.
- Right to Data Portability: You have the right to receive your data in a structured commonly used format that can be read by a machine, and to send it to another controller when the processing is based on consent or an agreement and is done through automated means.
- Right to Object: You can object to your personal data being processed based on public or legitimate interest, as pursued by Textiles Montecid, including profiling. In this case, Textiles Montecid will stop processing your data, unless it is for imperative legitimate reasons, or for defence against any possible claims.
- Automated Individual Decision-Making: You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which has legal effects over your or that significantly affects you in a similar way. However, it will not be possible to exercise this right if the decision is necessary in order to enter into or perform an agreement between you and Textiles Montecid, if this is authorised in the applicable law to Textiles Montecid, as long as they take suitable measures to protect your rights, freedoms and legitimate interests, or if it is based on express consent.
- <li• Right to File a Claim: You have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD).
To process the claim, we may request proof of ID.
9. USE OF OUR WEBSITE
In the sections where it is necessary for registration for access, the user undertakes to provide truthful, exact and complete data about their identity. They also undertake to keep their personal data that may be sent to the owner of the domain up to date and, as such, they are solely responsible for any false or inexact data they provide.
Minors must obtain permission from their parents, legal guardians or legal representative in order to access the services provided. The owner of the Website cannot be held liable in the data on this matter is inexact or false.
This Website can only be used for legal purposes. As such, the user undertakes to legally and honourably use the Website, in accordance with these General Terms and Conditions for Use and not to use the Website services to carry out activities that go against Spanish legislation, morality or public order. As such, the user accepts full liability for any damage caused to the owner of the Website or third parties derived from illegal or forbidden practices, among others, merely for the sake of example:
- Manipulating or altering any part of the Website without the prior consent of the owner. In this case, the owner of the Website shall not be held liable for any third-party manipulation or alteration.
- Carrying out any act that could damage, disable, overload or deteriorate the Website and the service and/or impede Users from using it normally.
- Introduce and/or use computer programs, plays, defective files, viruses, malware, telecommunications devices or any other, regardless of its nature, that could damage the Website, any of the services or any assets (physical or logical) of the Website owner’s IT systems.
- Breaching the rights of third parties to intimacy, image, data protection, secrecy in communications and intellectual and industrial property.
- Hiding or faking the origin of email messages.
- Using fake identities, stealing other people’s identities when using the Website or using any of the services.
- Reproducing, distributing, modifying or copying content from this Website, unless given authorisation by the Website owner or if legally authorised.
- Sending usernames and passwords to unauthorised third parties.
In general Textiles Montecid shall not be held liable for damage of any kind or nature that could be caused in using the Website or any damage caused by a user breaching intellectual and industrial property rights and/or untrue, inexact or outdated content, nor can they be held liable for an interruption of the service, inadequate functioning or inaccessibility of the service.
Textiles Montecid cannot be held liable for any damage caused by the presence of viruses or any kind of malware that could cause alterations to the user’s IT system.
The Website, including, but not limited to, its programming, designs, logos, text and/or graphics are the property of the service provider or, where applicable, it has a licence or express authorisation from the creators. Regardless of the purpose for which it is intended, total or partial reproduction, usage, distribution and commercialisation require prior written authorisation from Textiles Montecid in any case.
The user undertakes not to breach the creator’s intellectual or industrial property rights.
Textiles Montecid expressly authorises third parties to directly redirect to the specific content on the Website and, in any case, to the Website itself.
10. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
All of the intellectual and industrial property rights for the Website and its content, including but not limited to image, sound, audio, video, designs, texts, graphics, logos, icons, colour combinations, structure, buttons, software, trade names, brands, works, illustrations, photographs, industrial drawings and any other signs that could be subject to industrial or commercial use, are the property of Textiles Montecid or the third-party owners thereof who have duly authorised them to be included on the Website.
It is expressly prohibited to distribute, publish, even by making available, all or part of the content on the Website for any purpose and in any format or media without prior authorisation from Textiles Montecid.
The user undertakes to respect Textiles Montecid’s industrial and intellectual property rights and those of third parties. The user can use the Website and its content for personal and private use. Any other use is prohibited, and the user must obtain prior express authorisation from Textiles Montecid in writing. The user must abstain from deleting, altering, eluding or manipulating any protection mechanisms or security systems installed on the website.