International Expansion of SMES in the Autonomous Community of Castille and León
OBJECTIVE: “To achieve a more competitive business network”
Project co-funded by the Institute for Business Competitiveness of Castille and León (ICE) and by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF)
Programme Operational in Castille and León 2014-2020
- The internationalisation project involves a Reverse Mission in La Cisterniga (VA) on 9-15-16 May 2017 through meetings with agents from our brands in the European Union to find new routes for expansion to ensure that we increase exports. The results were that we set design and price strategies for the products as a whole, and the Summer 2018 collection was presented, thus strengthening the relationship with our customers. The action was granted a subsidy of €3,000.
- The internationalisation project involved taking part in the Bubble-London and MOMAD-Madrid international trade fairs in 2017 and international marketing through catalogues to support and increase exports. We contacted agents and strengthened our relationship with customers and agents. The action was granted a subsidy of €13,461.
- The 08/16/VA/0106 internationalisation project granted €13,624.75 involved taking part in the Bubble-London and MOMAD-Madrid international trade fairs in January and February 2018 and international marketing through our new catalogue and web look. 08/16/VA/0114 had funding of €7,500 to take part in the Playtime-Berlin international trade fair with the Rosalita Señoritas brand in January 2018, contributing towards an increase in exports.
- The N.08/16/VA/0172 project involved three trade missions to international trade fairs in 2018, with the goal of growing internationally and increasing exports: Pitti Bimbo in Florence (21 to 24/06/2018), Shanghai (CBME) (25 to 27/07/2018) and MOMAD Metrópolis (7 to 9/08/2018) and international marketing. Subsidies were granted for the design and preparation of English-language catalogues for the Rosalita McGee and Rosalita Señoritas brands in their Autumn/Winter 2019 collections.
- Project Number with no. Exp. 08/18/VA/0141 involved two parts: one was a trade mission to Pitti Bimbo in Florence from 20/06/2019 to 22/06/2019 and an international trade fair (Intermoda Guadalajara – Mexico) from 16/07/2019 to 19/07/2019. The second part was international marketing, in which subsidies were granted to design and prepare English-language catalogues for the Rosalita McGee and Rosalita Señoritas brands in their Autumn/Winter 2019 collections.
- SUBSIDY PROJECT NUMBER 08/18/VA/0080, with the intention and purpose of expanding the business internationally, increasing imports with department store clients and end customers on the website, with a fresh image and a distinctive design, supported by international promotional material, the Summer 2019 catalogues for the Rosalita Señoritas, Rosalita McGee and Missing Johnny brands. Attending international trade fairs: MOMAD Metrópolis Feb 2019, Intermoda in Guadalajara, Mexico, 15-18 January 2019, FIMI 05 1ª B27 (International Infant and Children’s Wear Trade Fair) Madrid, and trade missions in the fashion sector. This action had funding of €41,400, with financial support from the European Union (ERDF).
- Project Number 08/18/va/0266 involved two parts: the first, taking part in the WHO’S NEXT international trade fair (Paris) with the Winter 2020 collection, from 17/01/2020 to 20/01/2020 and the second part was participating in the MODA UL trade fair (Birmingham) with the Winter 2020 collection, from 23/02/2020 to 25/02/2020. Both fairs were with the brands ROSALITA MCGEE and MISSING JOHNNY.
- Project Number 08/18/VA/0227 involved two parts: the first was taking part in two international trade fairs, PITTI BIMBO in Florence, Italy with the Rosalita Señoritas brand from 16/01/2020 to 18/01/2020 in its Winter 2020 collection and FIMI in Valencia from 24/01/2020 to 26/01/2020 with the Rosalita Señoritas brand in its Winter 2020 collection. The second part was international marketing with the design and preparation of the catalogues for the Rosalita McGee, Rosalita Señoritas and Missing Johnny brands in their Summer 2020 collections, in English and Spanish.
SME INVESTMENT 2016 – EXP.02/16/VA/0008 – MODERNISATION OF THE PRODUCTIVE CAPACITY
Project funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) from the European Union and the Regional Government of Castille and León, through the Institute for Business Competitiveness of Castille and León (ICE), in order to achieve a more competitive business network.
Implementation term: 09-AUGUST-2016 to 30-JUNE-2018
As part of the project to modernise the productive capacity in the installation on Avenida de Los Álamos 35, 47193 Valladolid (Spain). The investment went towards fitting out the warehouse, equipment assets and patterning and stock management programmes, which served to unify the design, management and sales teams in more competitive premises, thus improving the company image and providing better customer service by modernising our warehouse management. The action was granted a subsidy of €40,789.65.
ICEX NEXT PROGRAMME
ICEX NEXT PROGRAMME (ICEX SUPPORT AND CO-FUNDING FROM THE ERDF FUND)
As part of the ICEX Next programme, Textiles Montecid SL received support from ICEX with co-funding from the ERDF fund. The objective of this support was to contribute towards the international development of the company and its surroundings.